Friday, April 10, 2009

Chewy Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies

IMG_3315

These are my favourite oatmeal cookies because they have the perfect balance of flour to oats to add-ins. I like how they're oaty, but just not quite to the point where it feels like I'm eating oatmeal from the bag. They are so good that even my brother eats them and he hardly eats sweets. I'm not usually crazy about adding in dried fruit, but in this case I think it really makes these extra special. I'm submitting this recipe to Bloggeraid, a really cool fundraiser cookbook started by Ivy from Kopiaste, Val from More Than Burnt Toast and Giz of Equal Opportunity Kitchen. All the profits go to school meals, which is part of the World Food Programme


Here's the bloggeraid homepage and the recipe book

19 comments:

  1. They look delicious, what a great flavor combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - this looks like the most amazing cookie EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES!!!!! Best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah. Now, that's what I'm talking about!! What a cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cookies just melt my butter! They looks so gooey and wonderful! Happy Easter Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll just echo Kevin and the others--THOSE. COOKIES. LOOK. SO. GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cranberry and oatmeal, two of my fav.... if i have the ingredients now i will get to work immediately! am definitely going to the shops to get the stuff, first thing tomorrow and bake it right away.

    thanks so much for sharing. will keep you posted on the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good chewy cookie that is filled with lots of stuff!
    Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so great! What a wonderful cause. I love oaty cookies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those look so chunky and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see these cookies in the BloggerAid cookbook. They look delicious, and if they passed the brother-test, then they must be divine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look amazing! Definitely have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to this site and looking for the Chewy Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies shown in photo. How can I get a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these cookies make them all the time. Found the recipe on a cuopon for ocean spray dried cranberries

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great recipe. That picture makes me want to get baking! and kudos to you for helping raise money with in a delicious way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails