I received a few rewards, but didn't get a chance to thank everyone.. thanks! Sorry, about this really long post, but here we go..
Thanks Shari from A whisk blog for
I've decided to pass this award to bloggers who have seriously always made my day whenever I stop by their blogs.
Adam from baking with dynamite. He's just too awesome! I can't never stop laughing whenever I drop by Adam's blog. Seriously, where does he come up with all those jokes?
Carla from chocolate moosey. She is always there to listen to me stress and ramble on about stuff.. haha I love how she always cooks such delicious meals for dinner instead of settling for college food.
Dee from choos and chews. She is one amazing writer. Her wit totally shines through her posts and is always entertaining. She is really encouraging and kind.. I always look forward from hearing from Dee.
Liz from veggiegirlvegan. She was actually the part of the reason I got over my fear and started a blog. When I first started reading blogs, there was always a nice and encouraging comment form veggiegirl. My first comment was from her! Her veganized and now gluten free baking (not to mention her multitasking) always amazes me.
Pamela from cookies with boys. I love her stories about her boys and her husband going to the gym. She's always baking yummy cookies!
Thanks Audrey from food from books and Dee from choos and chews for
I'm passing this one to:
1. The food librarian
2. Amber of of chocolate and mangoes
3. Soni from sugarcraft by soni
4. Amy Ruth of amy ruth bakes
5. salute to sanity
Amy Ruth of Amy Ruth Bakes gave me
I'm passing this to:
1. Cate from fresh from cate's kitchen
2. Lucy from teen baker
3. Jamie from my baking addiction
4. Clara from iheartfood4thought
5. Natalie of snooky doodle cakes
Thanks Katherine from smokey mountain cafe for giving me
I'm passing this to:
Mary ann from meet me in the kitchen
Bridgett of la bella cook
Cathy of the tortefeasor
Audrey of food from books
Shari from A whisk blog
And if you're still with me, I've also been tagged by Carla and Silverrock.
7 things about me..
1. I've fractured 3 bones (left wrist, right wrist and right foot) and they've happened 6 years after another. Hopefully I won't break anything when I'm 23!
2. I am really shy.
3. I love trying new foods, give me anything and I'll eat it.
4. I get stressed way too easily (if you havn't figured that one out already!)
5. I love the sound of chocolate chips pouring into a mixing bowl.
6. I have a horrible sense of direction and would be lost, literally without a GPS.
7. I am obsessed with figure skating. They should really broadcast it more and it is a sport!
I guess since I was tagged twice I share another 7 things.
1. I love apples. I eat like 3 a day!
2. I love grocery shopping.
3. I love the smell of new cars. It's all chemical, but it's so yummy.
4. I've gained 5 pounds since I started blogging and at 5'2, that is a lot!
5. My favourite flavour of icecream is vanilla.
6. I have an obsession with cereal, especially Quaker's oat squares. The last time I went to Michigan, I bought a box and suprisingly, it tastes different.
7. I love holiday anything, commericals, music, Christmas trees.. I can never get too much!